WHY ALL THE HEMP?
- Hempcrete: lasts longer than stone-based concrete, gets stronger as it absorbs atmospheric carbon over time; fire retardant, waterproof, mould and mildew resistant.
- Leftover biomass after extractions can be used to create biofuel as an organic replacement to diesel.
- Grow cycle of 4-5 months: replace lumber and pulp/paper from trees with hemp products from chipboard for construction to toilet paper.
- The rapid-growing crop is an atmospheric carbon sink.
- Fibre can be used for textiles, plastics, insulation.
- Thin-cell organic batteries, conductors (Renewable replacement for graphene).
Medical & Health
- Biologically important and highly valuable Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN) can all be sourced from hemp extractions. Powerful plant-based anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-microbial properties. May promote nerve regeneration and increase bone density.
- Hemp protein (Edestin) is the most digestible protein our bodies can use; vegan and organic by nature.
- Hemp seed also includes powerful Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) including Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which help support human and pet health.